Views: 26 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2022-08-23 Origin: Site
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, many people will encounter quarantine. When in quarantine, many people will have nothing to do, so naturally they will eat a lot of food, including various snacks, which will lead to weight gain. But in fact, you can also maintain good living habits during isolation, not only will you not gain weight, but you can also use this time to lose weight. During quarantine, if you eat a balanced diet and exercise three to five times a week, you will lose that extra weight in less than a month.
There are a few things to keep in mind when exercising during quarantine:
1. Remember to stretch back and forth, especially for running and cycling. Make sure to stretch your lower body, lower back, hamstrings, and Achilles tendon muscles.
2. Diet still matters. Just because you exercise, doesn't mean you should keep snacking or overeating. Paying attention to how often, how much, and what type of food you eat is very important for weight loss.
3. Drink plenty of water! You always need to keep yourself hydrated while exercising. Also, staying hydrated is key to losing weight. Bring at least one water bottle to drink before and after your workout.
Best workout: run, sprint, run, and repeat.
1. Stretch first. Run a mile to warm up. Then, do 20- or 100-yard dashes. Next, run a mile again. After that, do 10 100-yard sprints, then run half a mile and sprint the last 100 yards. Finally remember to stretch.
2. If you do this three to four times a week and focus on your diet, you will start losing weight during quarantine in about two weeks.
3. If you don't like sprinting, you can run. But, there's a catch - you have to run 5 miles in 50 minutes, making your pace a little less than 10 minutes per mile.
When you jump rope you get hot and your legs get tired. You'll need to complete a full three-minute double-footed jumping cycle. And between rounds, squat for a minute off. It takes about 45 to 50 minutes of exercise for better results.
You can also choose a combination exercise, running a mile, then cycling for five miles, and finally, swimming a half-mile. It's also a good way to exercise.